Sales Director in Energy&Utilities Industry
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a leading global provider of software development, R&D and system engineering services. With deep domain expertise in finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
The Energy&Utilities Industry continues to explode with new and interesting technologies and trends, so we are looking for Sales Director to grow and drive our Energy&Utilities practice. Operating as part of the leadership team in the Company Global Sales Organization, you will help grow our revenue at the intersection of the Media & Entertainment industry and new technologies. In your capacity as Sales Director for Energy&Utilities industry, you will perform duties and responsibilities that are reasonable and consistent with such position as may be assigned to you from time to time by the Company’s management in its sole discretion. Your responsibilities will be aligned with Luxoft’s overall sales structure and will generally include, without limitation, the following:
Principal Duties: - Sales Director is accountable for managing new business sales and business development related activities for the Luxoft Global Sales Organization ‘GSO’ as per your Energy&Utilities industry/vertical. - Sales Director is accountable for developing strong client relationships at both the executive and operational levels within the specified accounts. - Sales Director is expected to partner with global operations and related organizations, other acquired companies, to build and manage the development of the go-to-market strategy, service and solution offerings, lead generation programs, key account plans, marketing plans and strategic client partnership models - Reports to SVP of Sales - North America, in the Global Sales Organization ‘GSO’
Responsibilities: - Generate new leads and solicit business relationships with new clients in the Energy&Utilities industry/vertical - Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of sales opportunities from qualified client prospects - Develop and execute new approaches and opportunities for expanding client base - Collaborate with global operations to identify and develop service and solution offerings to meet client needs - Lead and manage the sales process from lead to revenue, including needs assessment, proposal development, client presentations, work/project estimations, commercial negotiations and contracting while working with global operations - Work with global operations to ensure delivery assurance to clients - Cultivate, maintain, and grow relationships within new accounts that will increase ongoing business and ensure excellent client satisfaction - Define and articulate value based solutions around industry/vertical offering - Initiate and oversee partnerships with potential technology and channel partners - Close business with new clients that meet and exceed the assigned annual sales targets - Maintain high focus on generating orders and a strong sustaining revenue stream - Create and manage a key account plan outlining your strategy to grow your business by client - Exhibit high levels of business acumen, program management and the ability to maintain client executive relationships - Prepare and present information to internal and external executives - Ensure proper knowledge management across both the sales and delivery organization - Be accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results of your new business sales - Provide risk assessment and reliable forecasting - Cultivate cross-functional communication with the delivery organizations/BUs/horizontal technology practices - Provide mentoring internally on the subject matter as required
- Over 10 years of international sales experience with global Energy&Utilities companies or top service companies providing services\solutions.
- Knowledge of common frameworks and software solutions in mentioned Energy&Utilities segments.
- Ability to understand complex content distribution and publishing workflows and bring conversation to proper level, involve technical and SME people.
- Proven volume of sales in the vertical.
- Outstanding Energy&Utilities industry customers C-Level relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about Energy&Utilities solutions, business strategy, products and emerging technology trends.
- Deep expertise delivering the software products to major Energy&Utilities corporations through solution scoping, selling and delivery of SD services. Your specific duties and responsibilities may be expanded, curtailed or otherwise modified consistent with the Company’s objectives and the evolving needs of the business. Company management shall have sole discretion to implement any such changes. You will be advised of any such changes as far in advance as practicable.