List of Candidates
Head of Global Marketing
- Support the delivery of company’s strategy on new markets, working in close contact with company’s top managers and the global sales team
- Build a global marketing team; set processes on a technological footing with regard to product, industry and regional vertical integration; synchronise with company regional specialists
- Develop targeted materials and campaigns, enhance the value of messages and the effectiveness of their delivery by proactively working with threat intelligence and product teams, by collecting and processing feedback from customers, sellers and PR
- Support account managers and partners (smart localisation and convenient delivery of marketing materials, coaching, feedback collection and processing, analytical support)
- Plan and budget offline and online marketing activities, with transparent evaluation criteria
- Establish and develop relations with industry analysts, specialist organisations and market experts.
- You have successful experience in global market support for IT / cybersec companies; you can speak and write fluently in English
- You are willing to dive deep into products and technologies and into competitive analysis; you know how to tell an insight from communication noise and translate understanding into specific premises and moves
- You know how to organise work by prioritising, delegating, setting measurable goals, training beginners and keeping a distributed team in good shape
- You are an on-the-field coach and you are able to do things yourself: you can easily write an introduction letter, compile a presentation, quickly figure out the cost of putting a bold idea in practice or locate a contractor on another continent.