Head IT PMO and Controlling
- Strategic Project Planning and Goal Setting;
- Portfolio Alignment and Prioritization in aligment with RMB / RDB decisons;
- Manage team of Project Managers, provide training and mentoring for them;
- Manage major programs;
- Process Improvement and Standards Development, including necessary documentation;
- Reporting on project portfolio status and metrics of project execution.
- Drive and organise annual IT budget planning process for all IT cost centres;
- Responsible for monthly / quarterly IT budget controlling, monitoring and reporting. Highlighting parameters driving IT cost and timely escalation of deviations;
- Continuous improvement and adaption of the IT budgeting, controlling and reporting process;
- Clarification of IT cost allocation matters and ensuring proper cost control;
- Improve and maintain process for contract control.
- Works with IT leaders to determine and align short and long-term goals, identify areas of opportunity;
- Analyzes, aggregates, and aligns individual functional plans into consistent, consolidated 3-5 year IT division strategic plan, and translates strategy into operating/financial metrics. IT Processes:
- Designing, creating and maintaining the company's IT processes in alignment with best practices (ITIL, PMI, COBIT);
- Manage implementation of relevant processes within IT functions;
- Perform quality assurance on IT processes;
- Consolidate KPI's and present to senior business and IT management.
- Knowledge of methodology (PMI) and project management experience from 5 years, PMP certificate is a plus.
- Knowledge of Service Management processes (ITIL).
- Change management experience, both within projects and organizational processes.
- Structured and process-oriented thinking, problem solving skills and attention to details.
- Ability to balance priorities and maintain a large number of tasks in parallel.
- Broad technology knowledge, software development experience, system and/or business analysis work experience.
- Understanding of processes and specific aspects of distance selling business would be a plus.
- Experience in multinational environment is a must.
- Vendor management.
- Excellent communication, presentation and conflicts resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to engage in senior level business decision maker discussions.
- Creativeness/ Innovation.
- Fluent English.
Project Description and Conditions:
- Level of salary will be discussed based on the meeting results.
- Full compliance of Russian Labour Legislation.
- Health and Life insurance.
- Full payment of sick list.
- Flexible working hours.
- Discounts on company products.
- Corporate English/German courses.
- Office location: m. Savelovskaya.