Senior DevOps Sales & Delivery Solution Architect
- Provide technical thought leadership regarding the DevOps software ecosystem, including existing software ecosystem and solution landscape.
- Identify key areas of DevOps expertise across Luxoft in order to create a comprehensive set of solution offerings to the market based on customer needs.
- Provide recommendations, requirements and insight into the Luxoft DevOps IP portfolio, including both existing software and components internal to Luxoft as well as new recommendations.
- Support technical pre-sales efforts and attend customer meetings as needed across Luxoft's global account list for DevOps opportunities.
- Act as a DevOps "evangelist" through the attendance and speaking engagements at industry conferences on key topics in the DevOps industry.
- Define and lead industry oriented solution prototype definition and execution.
- 12 - 15 years of experience in software engineering (including architecture) with a focus on DevOps (containers, microservices, etc.), production support, continuous integration, test automation and native cloud development.
- Familiarity with the DevOps ecosystem across software providers (including open source providers) in the key DevOps software categories.
- Experience with open source and commercial packages that enable streamlined DevOps and other key components and systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with partners, clients and internal groups through presentations, technical and thought leadership articles, and more.
- Experience with modern cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure a plus.