Luxoft Personnel Announces Contest for Best Decorated Office!
The time has come to welcome the most magical holiday that is coming not only to every house, but to every office as well! It’s time to decorate the workplaces, where we spend so much time, surprise our colleagues with exciting décor, share the holiday spirit with the clients, and prepare to wish a happy New Year to everyone we know.
Luxoft Personnel has also prepared a present for you. We are pleased to invite everyone to take part in The Best Decorated Office contest for the best New Year’s office interior, and win a sweet prize with the symbol of the coming year for you and your colleagues.
To take part in the contest, send photos of your New Year’s offices and workplaces to our email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will select the winner together in Luxoft Personnel’s community on Facebook! (Attention, please!The vote for all Luxoft employees will take place on the Luxtown web portal!)
Submit your pictures, grade the works of other participants, and invite your friends to support you.
During the contest, we will share the best New Year’s office decorating ideas with you!
Dates: December 11, 2013 – January 10, 2014.
January 13 (the Old New Year): Announcement of the contest results.
The occupants of the best decorated office will receive a New Year’s themed gift from Luxoft Personnel – a soft toy with sweet surprise from our recruiting agency inside.
We've prepared a special prize for our collegues which will awarded for the best decorated Luxoft office.
To take part in the New Year’s office decorating contest:
1. (The most important!) Decorate in a New Year’s style the entire office/your personal office/your workplace.
2. Take a picture of the result.
3. Send one or several pictures to email@example.com specifying “New Year’s office” in the subject line (you may add short description).
4. Note! All submitted photos will be posted on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LuxoftPersonnel
5. The winner will be selected by the greatest number of likes and comments.
(Attention! The works of employees of all Luxoft departments will be published on the internal web-portal Luxtown. Please, visit it to cast your votes.)